Andy Brooks collection.
The bus is a Leyland PD3 'Queen Mary' which the Southdown company ran during the 1950's and 1960's.
The view taken from the parapet of the Luxor cinema shows North Road and the junction of Sompting Road.
In the far distance is 'The Clump' as Lancing Ring was known. Now a Local Nature Reserve.
The Public House was then known as the Railway Inn.
If we remain on the roof and swing round we see the Station entrance and then part of the Co-op Supermarket and now operated by Asda stores Ltd